Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my life in pictures

Hello, Blogspot. It's been a while! I can't believe it's already October. This year has gone by so fast. 8 is my favorite number, so I was hoping to make something special out of 2008. I'm not sure that I really achieved all of the goals I wanted to, but nonetheless it's been a pretty ok year! I have good friends, a wonderful little family, and I'm back in school with a solid path in mind. Growing up isn't always as fun as I imagined it would be when I was little, but for the most part I'm content. I do my best to focus on the good things I have going for me and be grateful for those instead of focusing on all the little things I'd like to change.

Here's a few pictures to illustrate what I've been up to since my last post:

I spent a fantastic almost week in July in Las Vegas. I saw Cirque du Soleil's LOVE and Stomp Out Loud. I spent some time with my friends the Benzons and won $40 in a nickel slot machine. I love the city of Las Vegas. Who knew? ;-)

I also went to Philadelphia in August to visit Jenn, and that was also tons of fun. In addition to spending time in the city, we spent a few days with her parents in the awesome little mountain town of Jim Thorpe. We also rode the ferry over to Camden to go to an aquarium.


On Labor Day, the Supper Club was born!


Check out that rockin' Blackberry cult!

Well, that's all for now! I'll be uploading the rest of my Vegas and Philly pictures onto my Photobucket account hopefully soon. Supper Club shenanigans can always be found on Facebook and YouTube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to the blogging world;)